100 plus solar Instagram caption [Highly Engaging]
Updated: May 23
Writing a caption for an Instagram post is very crucial. A well-drafted caption can increase the reach of the post. As more as more solar industrialists approach social media to find new clients. It is very essential to post highly engaging posts regularly.
In this blog, I will give you tips on how to write engaging captions plus 100+ captions for your solar Instagram posts.
Here are 5 tips to write an engaging caption
1. Add call to action button: Your caption must have a purpose and an instruction to your followers. Before posting, you must ask yourself what you want your followers to do. Do you want them to DM you or do you want them to check your website?
2. Add value to your readers: Solar industry is full of interesting facts and valuable information. Adding these piece of information in your caption not only add value to your followers but also build a relationship between you and your followers.
3. Use a long-form caption: A long-form caption, increase your followers engaging time and sends lots of signals to the Instagram algorithm. The more time your followers spend on your post the more people will find your post.
According to research by Fohr, the average caption length is 405 characters [65-70 words]
4. Ask a question: Many people scroll down social media to engage with the creator and other followers. And question-based captions are the right recipe for a caption. These types of captions are highly engaging and increase your interaction with your followers.
5. Offer a giveaway: Give away are the best ways to get the contact details of your followers in exchange for freebies. These freebies could be a pdf file of a solar guide, and tips to reduce utility bills.